17 December 2011

Review of Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe & Steel Panther (UK Tour 2011)

Review of Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe & Steel Panther (UK Tour 2011, Wembley Arena, London, UK):

Venue: Good enough arena, acoustics could be better, view sometimes blocked when people got up 7/10

Steel Panther

Quality: I can't find an opposite of quality to characterise this act just for the sake of irony! 9/10

Passion: These guys are simply awesome. From dance routines to quirky jokes, they sure made an effort to entertain 10/10

Glamness: Brought Glam years to the 00s 10/10

Running Time: Would have given them a bit more time (30 mins set) 6.5/10

Set List: Good, enjoyed the between-songs jokes 9/10

Balls Out Album: Glamness, irony, and sarcasm - my thing! 8/10 

Mötley Crüe

Quality & Versatility: Although I love them, I have to be honest. They sounded a bit "rusty" and sound didn't come out right at times 7/10

Passion: What a show! Pyro, 360 Rollercoaster drum, lighting effects, the whole lot 9.5/10

Glamness:  Sunset Strip brought to London 9/10

Running Time: Fair considering there were three bands performing (90 mins set) 8/10

Set List: Played their best of. Enjoyed the piano part by Tommy Lee on "Home Sweet Home" and the 360 rollercoaster drum solo 9.5/10

Def Leppard


Quality & Versatility: 8/10

Passion: For a band of middle-aged men, pretty impressive. Still, I expected a bit more as I found myself yawning at times! 7/10

Running Time: Same as Mötley Crüe (90 mins set) 8/10

Set List: Covered all but was a bit boring at times. I was looking forward to a more impressive Rick Allen drum solo 8.5/10

Crowd: I've seen better 6.5/10

Overall experience: I have to say, three great bands performing on the same night was a damn good experience 8/10


_________________________________________________________________________________

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More